Reasonable Accommodation Requests

If you have a physical or mental health problem or disability and need:

  • A change in our policies that would give you an equal chance to access our housing
  • A change in the way we communicate with you or give you information
  • A physical change to your housing unit

You may ask for this type of change, which is called a Reasonable Accommodation

To make a reasonable accommodation request, please contact your property manager. Staff can assist you in filling out a Reasonable Accommodation Request Form. If you can show that you have a disability or health problem which interferes with your use of housing, and if your request is reasonable, we will try to make the changes your request. 

After receiving the request, we will work diligently to provide you with an answer. We will aim to provide an answer within 10 business days, unless there is a problem getting the information we need or unless you agree to a longer time. We will let you know if we need more information or verification from you or if we would like to talk to you about other ways to meet your needs. If we turn down your request we will explain in the reason in writing and you can give us more information if you think it will help. 

All information you provide will be kept confidential and be used only to help you have an equal opportunity to enjoy the housing. It is illegal for us to deny you any services or retaliate against you because you made a Reasonable Accommodation Request. 

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us